Chakde11 is the flagship brand of BCoder Castle Private Limited (“Chakde11” or “We”). Chakde11 is committed to creating a safe and open environment for expression and giving people a voice on its social communities available on the Chakde11 website and mobile app (“Chakde11 Platform”). As a member of a community, you may post, comment, vote, converse, learn, debate, support, and connect with others who share your interests. These guidelines (“Community Guidelines”), set out below provide general guidance and an overview of what is and what is not allowed on the Chakde11 Platform. These Community Guidelines apply to any content uploaded, hosted, transmitted, or otherwise made available or communicated on our platform (“Content”). Use of the Chakde11 Platform constitutes the user’s acceptance of these Community Guidelines as may be amended from time to time. Chakde11 may, at its sole discretion, also notify the user of any change or modification in these Community Guidelines, by way of sending an email to the user’s registered email address or posting notifications on the Chakde11 Platform.
These Community Guidelines have been crafted to be as detailed as possible, however, they are not exhaustive, and all reported Content shall be analyzed independently based on the criteria outlined in these Community guidelines. We urge you that if you find Content that indirectly or directly violates these Community Guidelines, please report it to Chakde11 in the manner set forth herein.
The following types of content are prohibited on the Chakde11 Platform and may warrant action from Chakde11.
Spam is any repeated, unwanted, unsolicited actions, whether automated or manual, that negatively affect the communities on the Chakde11 Platform. Do not do any of the following steps to avoid being a spammer.
- Engage with content, post, share, and create accounts, groups, pages, and events at high frequency, either manually or automatically;
- Direct users of the Chakde11 Platform directly or indirectly to leave the Chakde11 Platform for another website by posting misleading content, re-directing users to defective pop-up websites, or impersonating well-known brands;
- The site links to harmful third-party content, including malware, phishing websites, and deceptive pop-up ads.
- Incentivise users to partake in some kind of monetary action for the purpose of gaining any unfair or undue advantage on the Chakde11 Platform;
- Program bots that harm the Chakde11 Platform, including bots intended to promote content, products, or services;
- Making frequent contact with individuals for business reasons without obtaining their permission.
- Post repetitive comments across the Chakde11 Platform multiple times without context or post Content that includes the words “follow me” in standalone form. Please be aware that authentic situations in which the phrase “follow me” arises naturally and contextually will not fall into this category.
- Post repetitive Content or comments promoting other fantasy sports platforms, Telegram or WhatsApp groups or repeatedly mentioning competitors’ names on the Chakde11 Platform.
- By posting any type of content that can be used to give the impression that you are affiliated with any company, brand, trust, organization, community, or service that offers information, tips, tricks, hacks, and cheats on Fantasy games available on Chakde11.
The Supreme Court of India dismissed a challenge to this judgment as well:
The Court, in its ruling, stated that playing the Chakde11 game involves considerable skill, judgment, and discretion and that success on Chakde11 arises out of users’ exercise, superior knowledge, judgment, and attention.
According to the Court, ‘the element of skill’ also played an important role in the outcome of the game, which is outlined below:
Each participant chooses a team consisting of at least as many players as playing in a real-life sport (e.g. 11 for cricket).
At least one full sports match must be played to qualify for a contest.
Participants are not allowed team changes after the sports match starts.
On this basis, the Court adjudged that playing on Chakde11 constitutes a ‘game of mere skill’, which makes the Chakde11 game exempt from the provisions of the Public Gambling Act, 1867 (PGA).
Finally, the Court held that the Chakde11 is a legitimate business activity protected under Article 19(1) (g) of the Constitution of India.
Misinformation or Scam
- It is strictly forbidden to impersonate someone else by using their images for the purpose of deceiving people.
- Not to create accounts with the intent of violating our guidelines or misleading others.
- Be careful not to misrepresent the name or details of any other person or organization.
- It is forbidden to post images, videos, clips, gifs, or any other type of content likely to mislead the public about the content’s origin if (i) the entity objects to the content; and/or (ii) can cause harm to the general public.
- Not to Create accounts for minors.
- Not to maintain multiple accounts.
- Accounts should not be shared with anyone.
- Names or details of other people or organizations should not be used in a misleading manner.
- Accounts should not be created after being banned from the Chakde11 Platform.
- It is not allowed to create an account assuming to be or speak for another person or entity without their express permission.
- It is not allowed to use another person’s name, username, images, brands, logos, or other personal information.
- A user account should not be created with the name and image of a person, and then a user should not pretend to be that person by posting content or comments.
You must post original content and refrain from posting content that violates the intellectual property rights of others. Plagiarism is not allowed when it comes to other users’ profiles or profile elements.
Violent and Criminal Behaviour
In addition to removing any content that encourages violence or is capable of contributing to real-world harm and attacks, we also remove content that promotes violence against any race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, religious affiliation, disability, or disease. In order to distinguish casual statements from content that poses a credible threat to the public or personal safety, we strive to consider the language and context, as well as the risk of imminent violence or physical harm. Hate speech, bullying harassment, and misinformation that contribute to imminent violence and physical harm are prohibited.